So, I've started working at a theater in my town that has a reputation for being haunted. Before the building was used as a theater it was an industrial site where at least one person died. Both actors and technicians have reported experiencing a female spirit that enjoys hiding objects, banging on the light grid, and playing in the basement. Word of mouth says that she tends to enjoy males more and tends to be jealous of the women in the cast/crew if they flirt with them. She's supposed to be more mischievous than anything and enjoys the hustle and bustle of a working theater.
I've always been really interested in the paranormal and have had one experience in my childhood home. I'm wondering what the best course of action is to get on good terms with this ghost so that I can maybe have an experience with her? I don't want to be disrespectful or trivial; just want to stay open to experiences and see what happens. Thanks for your advice!
[link] [comments]
from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2N03wHu
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think