Monday, 9 July 2018

Strange experience at a state park (PHOTOS)

I was at a state park next to the ocean about a week ago. It was around 8:30-9:00pm, very foggy (maybe 50 yard visability) and the sun was just going completely down. I was there with my girlfriend and her friend when all of a sudden this boy kind of came out of nowhere and started LEAPING from rock to rock down by the water. This is strange because those rocks are incredibly slippery especially at this time when the tide was coming in and splashing all over those rocks, this kid was just leaping and landing on one foot like it was nothing down to the water. In just a few seconds he went from no where, leapt down about 30 yards of stable rocks and 20 yards of extremely slick rocks. By this point we all thought this was strange so I took out my phone and snapped a couple of pictures as he reached where the rocks and water meet. I turned to my girlfriend and we were chatting for about 10 seconds and when I looked back this kid was completely gone. We took this as our que to leave and in the car on the way home we all talked about how uncomfortable we felt and how “non human” it seemed. Following this we had a flurry of weird experiences over the weekend. Not really sure how to explain this situation but I’ve been around the paranormal community most of my life (mom is a ghost hunter) but I personally never put much belief into this sort of thing.

Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/vpKADiC

submitted by /u/Dukesilverpawnee
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2NDSdG3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog