Saturday 30 June 2018

I used to be an empathic person, but I lost my ability after an encounter. Any advice/ideas how to restore it?

A few years ago, I was an empathic person who always sensed and connected to people.I wasn't a "Strong" empath as I never got overwhelmed. But I still had enough to sense general emotion behind people's text when they typed, their emotions when they were speaking, and general vibes of areas(This I still retain).

.

But one day I met a friend. They seemedf stressed and hurt all the time, so I asked them what was wrong, and they told me that they'd been haunted by 3 entities in their life, One who resembled a bird and was a violent poltergeist, One negativity feeder, and a positive entity. Their names I shall not state here(For personal reasons).

I decided to try to get rid of these entities, but I found that once I lifted the veil across my friend, that violent entity decided to try to attack me instead. And in the fighting i felt something break, and I suddenly began to lose my ability to feel other people's emotions andauras... It was... kind of shocking. I eventually managed to banish the thing but I lost my empathy.

.

I want to know if there's any way I can fix it. This has been hurting me internally for years but I have had no idea how to fix it. I'm sorry if I broke any rules here, but I tried to make sure this was following the guidelines. I understand if you have no advice for me, but I am asking for atleast someone to tell me if I have any chance to fix this.

submitted by /u/Skullzans
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2NgqNWO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog