Saturday 30 June 2018

Thick green lasers in a triangle formation and possible encounter with something?

I was probably 18-20 when this happened and still have no idea what happened. I was with my friend who is a pretty strong guy (this is relevant) and it was probably around midnight IIRC. I used to remember the exact time but it has been lost in memory. Anyways, we decided to go to my old middle school football field to hangout because some weird stuff has happened there (all pretty explainable though, seen eyes light up one time but probably an animal and a doll head we found in the woods next to/connected to the school went missing after we put it on a stick but was probably just taken by someone) but nothing like this. There's a subdivision with an entrance to a path that leads to the football field/baseball diamond off of a short side street (literally a house on each side and that is it) and we parked there. There is a small bathroom building thing by the football field. We get out and I notice a faint blue light scanning an area of the ground but it looked like it was low to the ground as if it was put in the ground as opposed to a security thing on the bathroom shack. I've never seen it before. It was going back and forth in this small area. I point it out to my friend. Keep in mind it is pitch black and we are at least a football field away from this light. Suddenly, green lasers in a triangular formation appear on both of our chests. They were thicker than the average laser, about the size of a bouncy ball I'd say. Now, usually being with my friend I wouldn't be scared of a possible encounter with people since I know he has my back and can fight and together we could probably handle most 2 on 2 situations if it even came to violence. However, we both later said it was as if the lasers shot fear into us somehow. I can't really describe it. We sprinted back to my car like a horror movie, complete with a stumble and a few missed key into ignition attempts, all while the lasers were still on us. I threw it in reverse and peeled out. Now, on the east side beyond the field is a string of houses with their backyards bordering the field. There's a street there obviously so my friend and I turn off my headlights and creep down that street in full recon mode seeing if we can see anything on the field inbetween the houses. We are creeping, not seeing anything, when the lasers hit my car window from the side. I peel off again and we call the police. After assuring them I'm not a kid or on drugs, they send out an officer. They ask if we want to stay to talk to him and I say hell no, I'm getting away from that situation. We look up green lasers and while they exist, they aren't as thick as what we saw and not in a triangle formation. I also don't know how they saw us or followed us with the lasers either time. I think it was aliens. My friends said it was probably an army training thing but why would the army practice at a middle school football field at night? I sadly never followed up to see what, if anything, that cop found. I did go the next day in daylight to look at the area and saw no evidence of anything out of the ordinary. That's my tale.

submitted by /u/caspercunningham
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2yU0qml
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog