Saturday 30 June 2018

I see smudgy faces - any thoughts?

My niece, if we're playing a game and she's running around, if she's particularly happy, giddy even, her face seems a little blurry or smudged to me, as if it's fading or mixing with steam. Once I saw a young female couple opposite me in a coffee shop, making out illicitly, completely infatuated, and when one of them stood up to buy a drink, her face looked really blurred, as if I couldn't focus on it, but only her face, and I was very aware of her fuzziness on the inside, her intoxication. I also saw a blurred face on the subway escalator once, couldn't make out the features as they passed me close by.

I've had some more obvious paranormal experiences - a see-through person at my primary school, group-witnessed stuff during a house viewing, mild trickster stuff/things moving in my family's house - but can anyone shed light on the faces?

submitted by /u/firstseen
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2KA3SXG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog