Monday, 9 July 2018

Trying to identify what may/may not be following me.

Now as a back story for a long while now I on and off get the feeling I'm being followed/watched. Nothing has really happened and I wouldn't say whatever this is is malicious towards me but does seem to occasionally like to remind me it is there.

First I'd like to add I don't consider myself to have any issues so to speak nor am I on medication of any kind or drugs or alcohol. Generally quite honestly you would find I would be the first to dismiss any such talk as nonsense or tiredness or similar.

Things came to a head here a few nights ago I was out doing my job (work nights and in private security - not a glorious job but hey) it was a night for not so great weather, wasn't extreme weather just a little windy and a bit of rain. I convinced myself I wanted to get wet to check the site I had pulled up to and dragges myself out of my work car. Did the usual scan around, no body about so began my patrol. Completed that job and just as I turned around to head back to the car i started hearing footsteps, like somebody running away from me but so loud I almost would have said it started beside me. Obviously I turned around quickly to be greeted by the site of nothing, but the footsteps continued for a short moment. A shadow to the left of me which lead to a massive gate ( think industrial yard fencing) and fence caught my eye. I watched this gate bend back like something with a good amount of weight had jumped up to the inner corner of it, then with the loudest springboard/metallic noise I've ever heard bounce back like something sprang off it!

I didn't see anything only the result of what had happened. I will add before anyone asks I have been doing this job for 10 years and am not a newbie and this night was my first night back so nice and refreshed.

Any ideas? I don't feel like I'm barking up the wrong tree

Cheers for any help.

submitted by /u/southernmostheathen
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2m36wre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog