Monday, 9 July 2018

Father committed suicide, later visits (TW: suicide, obviously)

A week before my senior year, my father committed suicide. He was an alcoholic and had been laid off that morning. His autopsy revealed that his blood/alcohol level was 3x the legal limit. He was absolutely smashed. The coroner said he probably didn't even realize he died. Since his legs were extended in front of him a bit because he was so low to the ground, she said he most likely just passed out and ended up dying because the rope was around his neck. He had always been suicidal, and I had stopped him countless times from killing himself. I don't think he actually meant to do it, but was drunk enough to not be able to stop himself.

A couple months later, I have this very vivid dream, it felt so real. My little brother's and I get off the bus from school and he's waiting for us with his truck at the end of the driveway like he did on days he got off early. He gets out of his truck and greets us. I'm just staring at him as neither of us say anything. He starts to say something and I interrupt and tell him exactly how I felt in real life. I told him I was so mad at him, and that he killed himself. I was crying and he pulled me into a hug and said "I know, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to. It was an accident, I swear. I love you so much. I'm so sorry." I told him I loved him too but that I was still so mad. He said he had to go, because he was only back for today. "They" told him he could only come back for one day and that he had to leave after that. He said "they" told him something bad would happen if he stayed too long. So he disappeared and I woke up.

Has anyone else had visitation dreams?

submitted by /u/willowiswumbo
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2N1C2Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog