Thursday 31 May 2018

Vampiric Contact?

I am searching for anyone who has had contact with vampires (or vampires themselves). Im not talking about Psy/Sanguine vampires or the goth community, and Im not talking about vampire bats, leeches, or other blood sucking animals. I do mean the undead/immortals. Yes, Im serious. Please bear with me.

In December of 2007 I was attacked by a vampire. I can go into all the details if it's asked, but for the sake of keeping this to the point I'll just say this. . . By sheer chance I fended him off. He returned 6 months later, even though I was visiting another state. My father was a witness. After this the became a fixture in my life for nearly 10 years . . . and even now I doubt he's forgotten me.

The point is, I've lived with this experience for so long, and it's been very lonely. I am desperately hoping that there's someone out there who has had contact with these beings, or is another survivor, or has real knowledge about them. I know I can't be the only one.

I also know it sounds ridiculous. I expect many people will scoff and laugh. . . but I am telling the truth. I haven't been able to talk about it, and I know even asking here is a long-shot. I am open to discussion but please avoid any "vampires are a myth" comments. . . I've heard it all already. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Passionbrute
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2J1x22c
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog