Thursday 31 May 2018

An Experience I Had When I Was Younger With a Shadow

So there was a lot of support from my last post so I am going to share another experience I had. First a little backstory.

When I was younger I went to a wilderness camp that helped with some trauma I had when I was a small child. On that day a group leader, we will call him Mr. B was on shift. This is important for later. That day was relatively uneventful so when we had our nightly group meeting we were just talking about what we were going to do on our home visit. The fire had gotten pretty low and everybody except me had moved closer. I was sitting against a log and out of the blue I hear a growl, and I feel a hot breath on my neck. I freaked out and stood up and explained what happened but everybody just brushed it off. I eventually settled down and my rational mind told me I had just imagined it. After the meeting I went to bed.

I woke that night which was very unusual because I was always exhausted due to the hiking and all. At night time they put a lantern out in front of all of the tents so we wouldn't run off. The light was casting in but at my doorway there was a figure completely blocking it. I immediately jolted completely awake and I was quiet for a moment. I felt some really bad energy in the air so I was a little spooked. I thought Mr. B was in my tent so I called his name. The figure just shifted and moved slightly closer. At this point I was terrified so I pulled my flashlight out and shined it directly at the figure. I expected it to disappear if it was a shadow but instead of disappearing it absorbed the light. I was really scared so I yelled for the night time group leader and he rushed to my tent. He brought the lantern and when he opened my tent door the figure disappeared. He checked on me and I said I was fine. When he left everything was fine so I just went back to sleep.

This was probably my most direct paranormal experience. I was really freaked out and from that moment until I left I felt bad energy at that campsite.

submitted by /u/Jojikat
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2H5nFIY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog