Thursday 31 May 2018

Something is happening with my bed (I’m a skeptic)

Okay so to set the scene. I lived with my brothers and mom for years and there when I had a room to myself my bed used to shake violently. We had a dish washer downstairs (right below my bedroom and directly beneath my bed) and I thought nothing of it, it used to stop me sleeping tho. Me and my brother eventually moved into the same room, my room with the dish washer beneath. He never mentioned the bed moving or that he couldn’t sleep so I’m assuming he didn’t shake. I moved from my mother’s house to my grandparents and my bed still shakes, there nothing in the house that violently vibrates so idk what could be causing it. I mean is something following me and making my bed shake (I doubt it). I the shaking is always around my feet and Ankles I can’t feel it anywhere else the majority of time. However if it gets more violent I can feel it up my back. It doesn’t make any noise though and my mattress is quite noisy. I also suffer from sleep paralysis often and can often have cold patches on my back. This is happening more often as I have nothing covering me during the summer (I’m a pale dude so I heat up quickly).

submitted by /u/kiixran
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2JiZKuQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog