This last happened a week ago, and I've been debating on if I should even acknowledge the presence by sharing my experience and asking for advice.
A little background, I've seen some unexplainable things for most of my life. Generally it's animals, cats more than dogs, but I have seen what I can only call full apparitions. I grew up by a farm, and ever since I could remember I've always been terrified of the corn/wheat fields on the farm. Mom always ignored my fears, saying it's nothing and I'm just a kid, but I was adamant that I saw red almond shaped eyes that seemed to have a glow of their own. To this day I can't stand corn or wheat higher than my waist and my mother, being the caring soul she is, just laughs and jokes about the "red-eyed corn demons". Since I moved away from the farm, they didn't seem to bother me much at all. One house we lived in had a creepy basement, but that's another story, and the house I bought when I got married had a definite presence but it was never anything bad.
However, once we moved into the apartment we're currently, 4 years ago, things changed. It wasn't much at first, the place felt really neutral, but after 5-6 months I started to catch movement out of the corner of my eye. Our cats would get jumpy when this happened, so I rationalized that it was just them. We seemed to get periods of activity and rest, but it's gotten worse this past year. One night last November I was heading to bed and saw the red eyes a good 3-4 feet up in the corner of my room. There's no mirrors and nothing producing a red light in the room, and it seemed darker than it should be. This freaked me out so bad I scurried out to the living room and stayed up until my husband went to bed. It felt malicious and my cats refused to go into the room, which was odd since the furballs took every opportunity to sleep on my bed. We kinda wrote it off as I got spooked by something from outside, not that it makes sense with how the room is set up, and ignored it. It happened again a week or so later, and then again that same week. The eyes never were in the same spot and I felt that they were watching me, waiting for something. My husband never saw them, and got somewhat irritated over it, so he holy water sprayed the whole apartment. Things quieted until April, the cats started their jumpy behavior and movement was seen again but finals was approaching and I honestly didn't have time to worry, or think, about it. That is until a week ago. I was home by myself while my husband was doing military things, and I saw the eyes again. This time they were outside, and there was more than one set. They seemed to go from our patio door to the side windows, waiting to be let in. I didn't sleep well at all that night and have terrible nightmares since. We are moving later this week, and I hope they don't follow us.
Does anyone know what I could be seeing? I know it's not an animal, there's none that height here and we'd have known if it was something when it was seen inside. My cats seem to react to them, but no one else here has seen them.
[link] [comments]
from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2KKccoT
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think