Monday, 9 July 2018

My late night experience with mysterious creature

Hello Reddit. I am hoping someone here can give me insights as to what the hell happened as it has been bothering me for some time now. So a few months ago i was up late one night just like any other night. I was playing GTA V on my ps4 like I usually do until I get tired and fall asleep. I was on my headset with my buddy who was also on the game chatting in party as my eyes started to get a bit heavy from the game. It was a little past midnight and if I recall correctly I may have went to the gym earlier which caused me to get very sleepy. To give you an idea I was laying in bed facing my TV with my lights on and the door to my room closed and locked (i always lock my door because i hate people just barging in without knocking). So as I keep staring at the screen with heavy eyes, I notice out of the corner of my eyes something just appeared out of thin air. It happened so fast that I was not able to react in time to see if I really saw what I saw. This humanoid looking creature just seemed to appear out of thin air in my room almost as if it was teleported or something. Best way I can describe it is like golum from LOTR only slightly bigger. It starts to look around my room to which it notices me on my bed and gives this sort of growling noise and fades away. I begin to think nothing of it leaving it to my imagination and hearing things when suddenly my friend on my headset questions me what that noise was. I immedately freeze when I hear him ask me that as maybe I wasn't imagining things. I ask him if he heard what I heard and asked him to describe the noise. He told me it sounded like some sort of growling noise. I was stunned but decided to brush it off as nothing however it has been bugging the hell out of me since. Just what the hell happened that night? Was it an alien? A demon? Maybe I was imagining things? I will admit that sometimes when I am very tired and sleepy I embarrasingly snore, mumble, moan or talk in my sleep as I have done sometimes in the past while on my headset which my friends tease me often for it but I have never been known to growl in my sleep.

submitted by /u/Hydroboy101
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2KJNfdj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog