Monday, 9 July 2018

My first AND second experiences.

When we first moved into our house, I kinda felt like there was something there(I'm a sensitive) but I said nothing about it until my first experience.

Our bathroom is 10×10 so it's tiny. After my shower, I was getting dressed when in my right ear came "are you okay?" I was kind of freaking out and I did a complete 360.

Now my second experience just completely proved my house was indeed haunted.

Our washer had broke down so we ended up washing our clothes in the bathtub. I had my left side to the door and I remember was hearing the giggling but not thinking much of it until something came to the corner of my eye. I had to do a double take back I thought it was my mom. It wasn't. It was a girl that had to be about 8 years old. She had long blonde hair and a dress that buttoned up the neck like a colonial dress. She was peaking around the corner giggling for what seemed like 5 minutes. I stared at her for what felt like forever but it was only 5 seconds.

submitted by /u/Stephanie1106
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2zpD888

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog