Monday, 9 July 2018

My experience with evil.

Below is my experience with the demonic. Not a word of what is written is a lie or embellished in any way. I haven’t experienced any of this in the past two years thank FUCK- this shook me up real bad.

In 2014 I began going to church again. In a church meeting I met a lovely girl who I fell in love with instantly, and we started dating fairly soon after. She had recently adopted a young boy who is now my adopted son- this girl and I are now married but sadly separated.

In the summer of 2014 my wife moved into a place just outside the city. She lived there with my adopted son and it was a lovely place- small enough to be cosy but big enough for her and the kid and to have birthdays and Christmas. We didn’t live together at this point due to our religious beliefs.

It all began when this girl and I began sharing a bed. That seemed to kick whatever this thing was off a real treat. One night my wife and I were intimate with each other and from out of nowhere something dropped a large unseen object on the floor, making a loud bang. We were both terrified. On another occasion we were both sat in bed and something threw a heavy pair of my wife’s stilettos hard at the front door. We were both heavily shaken by this, little did we know things were only just getting started.

Things followed a pattern in the next few weeks. My wife is one of those people whose head will hit the pillow and she’ll be asleep. I on the other hand take much longer to get off to sleep. Late one night, following a church prayer group, my wife began to snore. I immediately heard footsteps on the stairs. Hard, purposeful footsteps followed by a shuffling noise, much like whatever it was was dragging something behind it as it walked up the stairs. I was terrified, woke my wife and both of us couldn’t get back to sleep. I will never forget the sound of those footsteps- the thought still terrifies me to this day.

Things reached a peak for me one particular night. This is genuinely the most terrifying thing that has happened to me in my life. In the middle of the night I woke up- half awake, half asleep type thing- those who have experienced similar will know that I mean. When I woke the footsteps were back, but this time at the very top of the stairs. Then I saw it. He, or whatever it was, was monstrous. About 7 foot tall, dressed head to toe in black and grey, large boots on his feet. On his head he had a bag, which seemed to be made of a thread like material, with black cuts made for eyes. He paused for a moment, watching me, then gave a creepy wave and made to go into my adopted sons room. I yelled out, paralysed in fear. My wife shook me and I woke, shaken to my core.

The footsteps continued until my wife and I stopped sharing a bed. Our assumption at the time was that it was demonic because we were sharing a bed whilst not married. I have since lost my faith, so I’m not sure exactly what that monstrous thing was. It is however evidence for me that there is something more than what we see around us- evidence of the other side perhaps.

Whenever I remember my wife’s old house it makes me feel uneasy. The house had a really creepy feeling to it, like we were sharing it with another entity. The irony is that when we did get married and lived briefly together, the hauntings stopped. No footsteps, no devilish tall guy- all of it was over.

If anyone has had a similar experience please contact me or comment below. I’m interested in exploring exactly what happened in that house all those years ago.

submitted by /u/Charlietd76
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2L1zUJk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog