Wednesday 4 July 2018

Has anyone experienced a ghost of someone who was still alive?

When I was younger I lived in a house that was clearly haunted because I’ve never experienced the same things ever again anywhere else. My cousins and aunt moved into the same house a few years later and my cousin also confirmed it to be haunted. I heard a lot of noises but the creepiest thing was I saw crystal clear apparitions of ghosts. The weird part was it was always two different ghosts and both of them always appeared in my bedroom doorway and either appeared as my mother or father. I was about 10-12 years old and saw them more than 10 times and the ghost that appeared as my mom was see through but was all pink. The other one appeared as my dad also see through but a blue glow. Most of the time I would wake up and see them standing in my bedroom doorway and I would be consumed with terror I mean consumed and it would make me become wide awake. It always took me a second or two to scream for my parents and when I did I can remember they would always float off out of site when I screamed. I always slept with a light on and this made seeing them even easier and more clearly. I try to attribute it to sleep paralysis but I remember them clearly to this day and how awake I was when I would see them and I saw them multiple times clear as day. I always wondered why and what these were and why they showed themselves as my parents and why they had the colors they did. I’m 35 now and like I said I can still remember this very clearly and I can remember how terrifying it was. Also they would always be staring at me but never talked or never interacted with me. The house was very old.

submitted by /u/jburna_dnm
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2MNxPB4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog