Saturday 30 June 2018

Work place is cursed..

I need advice. Idk what is going on here. But my best friend and mom have noticed this as well. My work place has a creepy vibe. I’ve even noticed it. It’s an office park for a children’s hospital. My building in particular is weird. There are bugs everywhere, the toilet water turns yellow, but that’s at like 6am, no one has used it. The ground was smoking , literally smoking two days ago. But that’s not all... my little group of people are contractors. And not saying much we do ROI. So we’ve all noticed that our managers are always coughing and sneezing (old building) and then. I noticed that the people who work their the longest hours out of our group have had something bad happen to them one after the other person. First it was me, I needed emergency surgery. Second , my coworkers husband died straight after my surgery. Month or two pass, another close coworkers son in law committed suicide. Month after she hits a deer on the way to work.month after that I get into an accident that could’ve killed me. But I’m fine. Month after that my supervisor gets into a car accident over a bug bite. What the fuck is going on? It’s like one thing after another. Then I noticed with me personally I’m having health scares one thing after another. It’s very strange. I don’t understand it. Is this building cursed ? I thought about saging it. My other coworker who works with us, nothing has happened to her, I have a theory it’s because she skips work a lot and isn’t in the building all the time like we are.

submitted by /u/nxpr1
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2tP5z9B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog