Saturday 30 June 2018

The apartment above mine is haunted?

So, we live in an apartment complex. It's recently build so people move in often. So there's people living opposite to me, and I've always assumed there was someone living above me as well. I hear furniture shifting around above us, like someone's moving a couch/sofa across the floor, or a heavy table with metal legs. And that's been going on since we moved in, and probably before. But yesterday me and my dad came back from shopping and we saw a small truck outside and couple of people loading in stuff in the service elevator (mattresses, tables, all that). My dad told me that there was someone moving in the floor above.
That crept me out and I asked him if there was someone living before that and he said no. I know they're not hallucinations or anything because my brother complains about them all the time.

Again, it's kind of creepy, but there's probably some sort of logical explaination for it.

submitted by /u/JadedFeathers
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2tSkm38
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog