Saturday 30 June 2018

Creepy hallucination that I had

One night, when I was about eleven or ten, I was trying to go to sleep in bed (it was probably like nine or ten, and I was very tired). All I remembered was laying in my bed trying to sleep, and then next thing I know, I just found myself laying in bed at like three in the morning. I knew I fell asleep though, but just couldn't remember it. So, I just laid in bed watching the ceiling, trying to go back to sleep. After a few minutes of laying there, I suddenly heard a little girl whisper in my ear behind me to "close my eyes" or "go to sleep" ( I couldn't remember). I was too scared to look behind me to see if someone was there, so I just listened to what the voice said, and then proceeded to close my eyes. It scared the crap out of me, like I felt my heart drop and the adrenaline coursing through my body. I don't know if it was a sleep paralysis or just a hallucination.

submitted by /u/NathPath
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2KzBLVw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog