Thursday 31 May 2018

Honestly not even sure what this was, a ghost cat maybe, if there is such a thing?

This happened today, this morning in fact, and I don't have an explanation for it so I'll see what you think. I was doing some work in someone's house, they were out, so it was just me in the house same as it always is when I'm there. Anyway it was very warm so I decided to have a 5 min water break, I opened the French doors and sat down on the step. I was enjoying the scenery and the complete silence (it's in the countryside, no other houses nearby) , and was just about to get up when I distinctly felt something brush fairly strongly against my lower back/hip. It felt exactly like a cat but when I jumped up there was nothing there , the place was completely empty. The owners do not even have a cat, they've a huge dog who is looked after elsewhere while they're at work. So I really don't know what it was !

submitted by /u/KizzyQueen
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2LKuvHg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog