Thursday 31 May 2018

6 year old sister told me she "Saw something" I asked what...

I was sat on the sofa which is beside out front door. Like many school day mornings my sister was all ready for the bus and casually walking around the porch enjoying the warmth. I then hear her going up and down the stairs, just out of sight from the door. She then slowly creeps to the door (its only several feet) And, with a serious look She announces "Boo, (me) I just saw something." Mind you, she is six and cannot verbally lie to me without smiling or grinning or running off. She was SERIOUS. feeling usefuly curious i asked WHAT she saw. She was very vague and used her hands like she was holding something, starting them at the screen and gesturing over the edge of the railing. I then began to ask very, very, simple questions. What color was it, "Light" How big was it, At this point she became confused trying to express this, we settled on it having not touched the floor but also was tall. So at this point im thinking she saw some sort of spirit orb. I asked her if when it was there, if she could see the armchair on the porch behind it. (the weather tortured, grandma knitting sort of flower cloth creepy armchair that was here on the porch when we bought the place, ducktape armrests and all) My sister said yes, she could see the Chair. so it was translucent. Then is when the scary part starts. "It had a red shirt" I was taken aback and asked what she had said. "A red shirt, and green pants" At this point im starting to feel short of breath and asked lightheartedly if she actually saw santas elf, she giggled but denied. I asked about its hair. She said Long, she also said it had skin like ours (we are very much beige) and she coundn't settle on a gender. Now im confused. Did my sister see a orb, or a whole body? or both?? The bus arrived as soon as she was done explaining (in much detail for her age) That her friend Jenny used a EVP phone app over at her house and they asked "Are you evil" and the device said "yes" She was looking scared so before the bus came i gave her a very hurried explanation of the difference between good and bad spirits and that the bad ones need somebody to "call them here" She looked satisfied. I explained that she can see them because she is still a kid, and that it is her choice wether she wants to keep seeing them, or to not.

But seriously if i did not handle this situation the right way, or if you have any advice or questions feel free to ask. Im spooked, i havent had my morning coffee. I dont know what a flair for my post is that is another question. Yes, I wrote this article in a extremly "scary story" like context but please understand that Im an author so its hard wired With how fast my brain is moving i cant even type fast enough. this is a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. not of me, but my Sister.

submitted by /u/megagirl567
[link] [comments]

from Paranormal https://ift.tt/2xACW4O
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think

Search This Blog