Sunday, 30 March 2025

The U.S. Intelligence Community Monitors UFO Researchers’ Activities: (Redux)


Implemented by the CIA in 1953, the Practice Continues Today


"By the early-1980s, the involvement of the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA in the collection of UFO-related data had been firmly established."

     In 1973, when I began interviewing former/retired U.S. military personnel regarding their UFO experiences at nuclear weapons facilities, I didn’t give much thought to the possibility that the intelligence community would take an interest in my activities [ad].

At that point, the CIA’s “Robertson Panel” Report—which recommended surveillance of American UFO-research advocacy groups—was still classified. Indeed, as far as the public knew, the only component of the U.S. government responsible for UFO-related matters was the Air Force.
Robert Hastings - www.theufochronicles.com
By Robert Hastings
The UFO Chronicles
3-30-25

However, that myth slowly faded away as classified documents began to be pried loose for public inspection via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). By the early-1980s, the involvement of the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA in the collection of UFO-related data had been firmly established.

My own naiveté regarding what I considered to be the remote possibility of covert surveillance of my own activities was shattered in early 1982, shortly after I first went out on the American college lecture circuit to report my findings. Those public programs resulted in media coverage by numerous newspapers, including the New York Times, as well as the Associated Press and United Press International.

Apparently, FBI also took notice.

In 2012, veteran UFO researcher and Freedom of Information requestor Larry W. Bryant sent me a letter he had received from the FBI—in response to an FOIA request on my behalf—in which the bureau acknowledged that their records indicated the existence of files on my UFO-related activities. However, according the letter, a search for those files was unsuccessful because they were supposedly “missing”. Neither Bryant nor I believe that to be the case.

The first indication I had that someone was monitoring my research activities came within months of my first national publicity. It was/is my practice to tape record my interviews with the military veterans—who have described observing UFOs maneuvering near or hovering over ICBM sites, nuclear weapons storage areas, or similar locations. Beginning in February 1982, after each and every telephone conversation with one of those individuals, recorded with their permission, it became clear that someone was tapping my phone.

After each interview, only moments after hanging-up, I received a mysterious call from someone who said nothing, even though I could hear background noises, who then hung-up after 30 seconds or so. I stress that this odd pattern only occurred after I had spoken with this or that veteran, who was divulging dramatic information about one nukes-related UFO incident or another. It never happened after one of my calls to my family or friends, or at any other time. The pattern continued for several months.

Obviously, someone was attempting to intimidate me or, at the very least, was just letting me know that they were aware of who I was talking to. As I have repeatedly said over the years, I guess I was too stupid to be scared because I continued with my efforts to learn what the U.S. government was hiding from the public, relating to UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites.

I now have more than 140 U.S. military veterans on-the-record—I just spoke with a new source earlier today, a former Minuteman missile Electro-Mechanical Technician who sighted a UFO at Minot AFB in 1968—and I am happy to report that the FBI has never contacted any of those guys. In other words, regardless of who was tapping my phone, there were no repercussions for the persons who had agreed to speak with me. And, to date, no one has ever shown up at my door either.

That said, in one recent case, someone did learn about my telephone and email communications with a retired Air Force missile targeting technician who had made a few inquiries on my behalf, relating to a widely-publicized missile communications-disruption incident at F.E. Warren AFB, in Wyoming, on October 23, 2010.

That individual was in touch with a few of the active duty missile maintenance personnel who had responded to the problem, during which 50 ICBMs became temporarily unavailable because the base could not communicate with the launch officers who controlled them. Officially, the disruption had lasted 59 minutes and was caused by an improperly-replaced computer card in a weapons-control processor.

However, what my retired Air Force contact learned about the incident, from the missile maintenance techs who had responded to it, was much different: The event involved an intermittent communications disruption that actually lasted more than a day, not a mere 59 minutes, as the Air Force claims.

More importantly, several independent maintenance teams returned to the base reporting their sighting of a huge, cigar-shaped object in the sky above the missile field. My contact was told that the entire missile maintenance squadron had been unexpectedly assembled and admonished by its commander not to speak about “the things they may or may not have seen” in the sky. Clearly, the aerial object was not a blimp.

Unfortunately, I was later informed by my contact that two of those missile technicians, upon retiring in June 2011, were informed by their superiors that a “flag” had been placed in their Air Force service records, relating to their unauthorized disclosures about the incident. Obviously, someone had been monitoring their emailed conversations with my go-between, who later forwarded their comments to me. This development meant that the two men would have difficulty finding work in the aerospace field after leaving the service.

I of course felt very badly about this development, even though my contact has said that the two individuals had been fully informed that he was passing information on to me about an apparent UFO maneuvering above F.E. Warren’s nuclear missiles during the communications-disruption incident.

In this type of situation—where active duty Air Force personnel leak information about UFOs near nuclear weapons sites to outsiders—the Pentagon becomes trapped by its own deceptive policy of claiming that UFOs pose no threat to U.S. national security. (It was this official stance—UFOs, even if they exist, are not a threat—that was used to justify the closure of the Air Force’s UFO study, Project Blue Book, in 1969.)

The two individuals who reported multiple sightings of the huge cigar-shaped craft by missile maintenance teams at F.E. Warren AFB in October 2010—at a time when 50 ICBMs were effectively offline—cannot be prosecuted for divulging classified information because, among other repercussions, the Air Force higher-ups would have to openly admit that they took the UFO reports seriously and went so far as to admonish an entire missile squadron not to talk about the incident.

In short, any open prosecution of the two men would risk turning a media spotlight on the whole affair, thereby raising public awareness about the true nature of the event—something the Pentagon definitely does not want to happen.

And so the game goes on. The Air Force continues to claim that UFOs pose no risk to U.S. national security. Meanwhile, veterans slowly but surely come forward to report UFOs at various nuclear missile bases—as far back as 1962 and as recently as 2010—which often appeared just as some of America’s nuclear missiles mysteriously malfunctioned. Maybe, someday, the public will be let in on the truth.

Last week, Larry Bryant sent me a letter he had composed on my behalf, directed to the National Security Agency (NSA), asking that any and all NSA files containing information regarding my UFO-related activities to be released to me, pursuant to requirements stipulated in the federal law known as the Privacy Act. That missive has been inserted below.

Hastings NSA Letter - www.theufochronicles.com
-click on image to enlarge-

I suspect that, after a lengthy runaround, I will be told by NSA that no such files exist. Or, perhaps, those files will be discovered to be “missing” just like the FBI files on my research activities. Regardless, the agency certainly will not be candid with me, no matter what the facts are.



from THE UFO CHRONICLES https://bit.ly/3FKQcr8

Tuesday, 25 March 2025

Scientific Coalition For UAP Studies Announces 2025 Annual Conference

THE SCIENTIFIC COALITION FOR UAP STUDIES - www.theufochronicles.com


     The Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU) proudly announces its 2025 SCU Conference, scheduled for June 6–8, 2025, in Huntsville, Alabama. Attendees can again participate in person at the Von Braun Center or virtually from anywhere worldwide.
By SCU
Press Release
3-25-25

The Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU) proudly announces its 2025 SCU Conference, scheduled for June 6–8, 2025, in Huntsville, Alabama. Attendees can again participate in person at the Von Braun Center or virtually from anywhere worldwide.

This year’s conference theme, Foundational Approaches for UAP Studies, continues SCU’s mission to bring rigorous scientific inquiry to the Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) study.

“We believe this conversation belongs in the hands of scientists, engineers, and evidence-based researchers,” said SCU Executive Board member Robert Powell. “SCU’s conference is about creating space for interdisciplinary collaboration and advancing public understanding through data and dialogue.”

The 2025 conference features a distinguished lineup of speakers from across government, academia, and the private sector. Retired Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Jay Stratton, former Director of the UAP Task Force, will deliver the keynote address on Friday, June 6, offering a firsthand perspective on the U.S. government’s evolving approach to UAP.

“Jay Stratton’s leadership helped bring unprecedented focus to the U.S. government’s understanding of anomalous phenomena,” said SCU Executive Board member Rich Hoffman. “We’re honored to welcome him as our keynote speaker and excited for the depth of perspective he brings.”

The 2025 conference will feature a robust lineup of presenters from across scientific, academic, and government sectors, all contributing to a growing body of serious research into a global mystery.

Additional presenters include:

· Douglas Buettner, Ph.D., Deputy Chief Scientist, Acquisition Innovation Research Center (AIRC) · Laura Domine, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian · Stephen Bruehl, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist and Pain Researcher · Silvano Colombano, Ph.D., former NASA scientist specializing in artificial intelligence and future technologies · Matthew Szydagis, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Physics, University at Albany SUNY · Keith Taylor, Ph.D., Adjunct Assistant Professor, John Jay College of Criminal Justice

“SCU’s goal is to foster critical thinking and interdisciplinary collaboration in pursuit of truth. With so much public and institutional attention now focused on UAP, this is the moment to ground our efforts in science and transparency,” Powell concluded.

Registration and additional information about the 2025 AAPC are available at: https://bit.ly/4hO7e5h.

About SCU:

SCU promotes and encourages the rigorous scientific examination of UAP, commonly known as Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). SCU comprises scientists, engineers, members of the high-tech and defense industries, former military, and other professionals, utilizing scientific principles, methodologies, and practices to advance the study of UAP observed and reported around the globe.

The Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Contributions to SCU are tax-deductible.

Read more »

from THE UFO CHRONICLES https://bit.ly/4l5hFUU

Saturday, 22 March 2025

No Answers, No Defense Against Mystery Drones - 60 Minutes Investigates

No Answers, No Defense Against Mystery Drones - 60 Minutes Investigates - www.theufochronicles.com

"In 2019, naval warships training off the California coast were shadowed for weeks by dozens of drones. For years, the pentagon did little to dispel speculation these images, taken with night vision equipment, were UFOs."
     Last month – the head of NORAD and NORTHCOM – the military commands that defend North America – told Congress some of those mysterious drones seen flying inside the United States may indeed have been spying. He did not say for whom. 60
By Bill Whitaker
CBS News
3-16-25
Minutes has been looking into a series of eerily similar incidents – going back years – including those attention getting flyovers in New Jersey recently. In each, drones first appeared over restricted military or civilian sites, coming and going – often literally – "under the radar." The wake-up call came just over a year ago, when drones invaded the skies above Langley Air Force base in Virginia over 17 nights, forcing the relocation of our most advanced fighter jets. Our story starts with an eyewitness and an iPhone. Read more »

from THE UFO CHRONICLES https://bit.ly/4iOFdLJ

Tuesday, 11 March 2025

Alien Doc, “The Age of Disclosure” Stuns Crowd

Alien Doc, “The Age of Disclosure” Stuns Crowd - www.theufochronicles.com

"Farah’s doc features 34 senior U.S. Government insiders, including figures in the intelligence and military communities, who claim there’s been an 80-year cover-up of the existence of non-human intelligent life and an arms race between powerful nations to reverse-engineer uncovered technology from these beings."

     Festival crowds are notoriously exuberant—it can be hard to get a real read on a film’s potential for broader success or acclaim even if the first time it plays for a crowd at a film festival results in
By The Credits
3-10-25
cheers and guffaws. Yet sometimes, for some films, a festival crowd’s excitement is as precise an indicator for a film’s impact as you need. This was the case here in Austin this past Sunday, when director Dan Farah showcased his doc The Age of Disclosure for the first time ever to a crowd. His film, years in the making in a production that was kept entirely secret, was astonishing in every sense of the word. Being a part of the audience that got to witness the result of this secretive, deeply researched film felt truly special. And terrifying. The Age of Disclosure has a real shot at being 2025’s defining documentary, and could, should start a real, sustained conversation about what seems now an obvious fact—we are not alone. Read more »

from THE UFO CHRONICLES https://bit.ly/3DCeinl

Tuesday, 4 March 2025

The History of UFOs Tampering with Our Nation's Nuclear Arsenal – An Interview with Robert Hastings

Interview with UFOs and Nukes Researcher / Author Robert Hastings (Pt 2) - www.theufochronicles.com



     The Good Trouble Show with Matt Ford interviews our special guest Robert Hastings to discuss the Pentagon nuclear secret regarding the Minuteman III nuclear ICBM and the LGM-35A Sentinel that the Pentagon, the United States Air Force, and USSTRATCOM do not want lawmakers to know: UAP / UFOs are tampering with our nation's nukes.

Almost the entire American public is unaware that literally for decades unidentified aerial phenomena or UAP have been tampering with disabling or retargeting our nation's nuclear weapons and the government has no power to stop it today. We
Matt Ford - www.theufochronicles
By Matt Ford
The Good Trouble Show
3-3-2025
interview the researcher who uncovered these unsettling cases, Mr Robert Hastings the author of UFOs and Nukes Extraordinary Encounters At Nuclear Weapons Sites. #ad We recorded this interview over the span of two months and I want to note that there were some audio dropouts during our conversation. I encourage everyone to watch this interview in full and then contact your lawmakers in Washington to demand answers and accountability ... Robert welcome to the show ….



See Also:

Interview with UFOs and Nukes Researcher / Author Robert Hastings - www.theufochronicles.com
Interview with UFOs and Nukes Researcher / Author Robert Hastings (Pt 1) See Also:

AARO Interviews 'UFOs and Nukes' Witnesses
A snippet of the The New UFO - UAP Law Codifying Investigations, Research and Reporting
The New UFO / UAP Law Codifying Field Investigations, Research and Reporting
Faded Giant Book Cover
My Evidence: The Account of Minute-Man Missiles Being Disabled, While UFOs Hovered Over The Launch Facilities
Faded Giant Cover
The Echo Flight ICBM Incident: Retired USAF Officer Confirms Receiving A UFO Report Just as the Missiles Failed

Did UFOs Cause the Shutdown of ICBMs at Malmstrom AFB, in March 1967?

The Echo/Oscar Witch Hunt

UFOs Did Shutdown Minuteman Missiles at Echo Flight . . .

VIDCAST: Former Boeing Engineer, Robert Kaminski Confirms UFO Activity at Echo Flight Missile Launch Control Facility in 1967

My Evidence: The Account of Minute-Man Missiles Being Disabled, While UFOs Hovered Over The Launch Facilities

Malmstrom Air Force Base Picks Up UFO on Radar; "Sabotage Alert Team Located Another UFO Directly Over The Base"

UFO Lands Near Minuteman Missile Base; Affects Radio Transmissions - Defensive Measures Taken!

UFO Sightings at ICBM Sites and Nuclear Weapons Storage Areas

Air Force Staff Message: Malmstrom AFB Receives Multiple Reports of UFOs in The Great Falls, Montana Area

UFOS & NUKES | U.S. Air Force Fighters Chased UFOs at Malmstrom AFB in the 1960s and ‘70s

Whatever It Is The Air Force Must-Hunt For The Flying Saucer

UFOs & NUKES | Missile Shut Down at Malmstrom Confirmed By (Civilian) Veteran of Minuteman Program

UFOs & NUKES | UFOs Have Penetrated Restricted Air Space Over Nuclear Missile Sites; Jammed Vital Electronic Equipment & Eluded Fighter Aircraft




REPORT YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE



Read more »

from THE UFO CHRONICLES https://bit.ly/41D1K8y

Search This Blog